WEST LOTHIAN LEADER PROGRAMME
OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS - FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
The West Lothian LEADER programme has identified just under £50,000 from underspent projects that it will now be redistributing to new projects.
As the 2007 ? 2013 programme is coming to a close there will be a strict schedule for applications:
· Priority will be given to applicants that are able to complete their project by the end of 2013
· All applicants must submit an Initial Enquiry Form prior to being invited to complete a full application
· Initial Enquiry forms must be completed in full and submitted by Tuesday 30th April 2013
· The deadline for Application Forms to be complete will be Tuesday 21st May
· Awards will be made in late June
Initial Enquiry forms can be downloaded by clicking on the link at the below and returned to the email address indicated:
Please note this is likely to be the last round of awards that West Lothian LEADER makes until the new 2014 ? 2020 programme begins.
Details of the new programme will be posted on our website when they become available.
Leader Co-ordinator, West Lothian LEADER, Planning and Economic Development, West Lothian Civic Centre, Howden South Road, Livingston, EH54 6FF.
T: 01506 283094, E: email@example.com
LEADER provides grants for projects that will benefit the rural areas and communities of West Lothian.
LEADER is part of the new Scottish Rural Development Programme (SRDP) aimed at promoting economic and community development within rural areas.
SRDP funding includes Rural Direct, LEADER and Rural Priorities
LEADER stands for: Liaison Entre Actions pour le Développement de L'Economie Rurale (links between actions for the development of the rural economy).
If you are considering an application for funding for your project and wish to discuss before submission, please contact Katherine Purser on 01506 283094 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently, 37 projects have been successful in obtaining West Lothian LEADER Funding.