Whatever the scale of the facility you are planning, West Lothian Council Economic Development Service is keen to assist you. We have a team of advisers, who work in conjunction with other parts of the Council and many other partner organisations, their role is to make your move as easy as possible. Establishing your organisation in a new location involves decisions on issues such as property, staff, funding and much more. Some examples of the package of support we can provide are as follows:
- Property listings by type and size including details of the agents for fuller information.
- Orientation tour of the area to view properties and get a feel of our area.
- Advice on average wage levels.
- Support in accessing funding.
- Assistance with recruitment.
- Facilitating meetings with Planning and other parts of the Council.
If you are considering West Lothian as a location for your organisation we will be happy to meet you to understand and discuss your plans, contact Alice Sinnet on: Telephone: 01506 283079 or Email: email@example.com