Moving to West Lothian
West Lothian's strategic location between Edinburgh and Glasgow makes it Scotland's Hub. It has the youngest, fastest growing population in Scotland, a business friendly community and a track record in attracting inward investors.
Whatever the scale of the facility you are planning, West Lothian Council's Business Gateway team is keen to assist you. Our team of advisers work closely with other parts of the Council and many other partner organisations. Their role is to make your move as easy as possible.
Some examples of the support we can provide are as follows:
- Property listings by type and size including details of the agents for fuller information.
- Orientation tour of the area to view properties and get a feel of our area.
- Advice on average wage levels.
- Support in accessing funding.
- Assistance with recruitment.
- Facilitating meetings with Planning and other parts of the Council.
Your key contact for information and assistance with relocating to West Lothian is Jim Henderson, Business Growth Manager at West Lothian's Enterprise Centre. Tel: 01506 283084 or email: email@example.com.
To keep up to date with West Lothian's business news why not sign up for Business Connections Online, a monthly email update which summarises all the latest business news. To receive your copy, send your name, company name, e-mail address and postcode to firstname.lastname@example.org.