Our vision is to "Support front-line services and provide a professional, customer focused, Procurement Service" by:
- Process PECOS orders routed to Procurement for existing suppliers within one working day;
- Process PECOS orders routed to Procurement for new suppliers within three working days of receipt of a valid new supplier form (SF01);
- Source non-contracted goods within 2 working days;
- Ensure that all Council Procurement is carried out in accordance with EU Procurement Directives, International Trade Treaties, UK & Scottish legislation and Council Standing Orders in order to demonstrate Best Value and to ensure transparency;
- Ensure that all stakeholders are treated courteously by helpful well informed staff;
- Consult with customers to ensure that the goods and services covered by the contracts we procure meet their needs;
- Consult with customers to agree a timescale for tendering procedures;
- Consult with customers to monitor and review supplier performance;
- Deal with concerns and complaints about our services within 10 working days.
Current performance information will be available to download here shortly.
Complaints, Comments and Compliments
If you are unhappy with the service or we have not done something we said we would, please let us know. Problems can arise without our knowledge so we welcome the opportunity to put matters right. We also like to hear when a service is delivered well. In both cases, we value your opinion!
In the first instance we would ask you to follow Financial Management's own complaints procedure . Most problems can be dealt with quickly by people closest to the situation
If you are unhappy with Financial Management's response then you can escalate your complaint through the council's formal procedures by downloading a "Points of View" leaflet.
Date of last update: 23/09/2011